- Make Your Own Tackle
- Bass, Pick Your Poison: New Weedless Jig Offers Versatility and Great Hooking
- Simple steps to make great tackle
- Does Do-it Molds sell lead?
- Customize your casting spoons or jigging spoons
- Metric conversion chart
- Does Do-it Molds create custom molds?
- Jigging Spoons: Casting, Jigging, Trolling, They Catch Fish!
- Making your own leadhead lures
- Just Jigs
I am having a hard time removing the pull pin from my Egg Sinkers once casted. Is there some sort of trick?0 Comments
We get various question about trouble with getting the collar area to fill all the way, wrinkled surfaces, more flashing than expected, etc. These things are easy to correct.
There are many things that can contribute to these casting problems. The casting problem diagnositc guide addresses some of the more common problems and their solutions. Try some of the casting tips located there and if you are still having problems you may call and speak with a shop tech. toll free (866) 984-3408.