- Custom Blending Powder Paints
- Heavy Jigs for Heavy Current
- Same Weight Different Bait
- Why go “Do-It” and is it worth it?
- Make Your Own Tackle
- Does Do-it Molds sell lead?
- Bass, Pick Your Poison: New Weedless Jig Offers Versatility and Great Hooking
- Simple steps to make great tackle
- Customize your casting spoons or jigging spoons
We wouldn't use a bent nail if a bait hook were available. We wouldn't choose a skanky, dead crawler over a plump, writhing one. Nor would we opt for a rowboat if somebody handed us the keys to a motorboat.
It only makes sense that more anglers are