- Tutorial on Tying Hair Jigs
- The Two Most Important Factors for Your Spinnerbait Build
- 6 Inch Finesse Crawler
- Dual Injection Molding - the process of injecting two colors at once
- Tube Jigs - The catch-all lure for all seasons
- Custom Blending Powder Paints
- Heavy Jigs for Heavy Current
- Same Weight Different Bait
- Why go “Do-It” and is it worth it?
We wouldn't use a bent nail if a bait hook were available. We wouldn't choose a skanky, dead crawler over a plump, writhing one. Nor would we opt for a rowboat if somebody handed us the keys to a motorboat.
It only makes sense that more anglers are