- Custom Blending Powder Paints
- Heavy Jigs for Heavy Current
- Same Weight Different Bait
- Why go “Do-It” and is it worth it?
- Make Your Own Tackle
- Does Do-it Molds sell lead?
- Bass, Pick Your Poison: New Weedless Jig Offers Versatility and Great Hooking
- Simple steps to make great tackle
- Customize your casting spoons or jigging spoons
We get questions similar to the following on occasion:
For many years I have been using a particular jig that is very popular here on local lakes but I am no longer able to find them. I’ve looked through your catalog and have not found anything similar. If I were to send you a jig could I have a mold made that will cast these jigs?