- Production Midwest Finesse Mold
- Do-it Fishing Mold Mods
- Dragging the Bottom with the Boss Hog
- Cold Water Combos
- How to Build an Umbrella Rig
- The Ripper
- Pan Fish Go To - Mayday Mayflies and Bat Jigs
- Jigs - Custom Crafted for Specific Applications
- Tutorial on Tying Hair Jigs
- The Two Most Important Factors for Your Spinnerbait Build
We get various question about trouble with getting the collar area to fill all the way, wrinkled surfaces, more flashing than expected, etc. These things are easy to correct.
There are many things that can contribute to these casting problems. The casting problem diagnositc guide addresses some of the more common problems and their solutions. Try some of the casting tips located there and if you are still having problems you may call and speak with a shop tech. toll free (866) 984-3408.